Thank you for visiting our websites !
We appreciate the opportunity to interact with you on the Internet and are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our Site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.Ordering – When you place an order for products or services, we collect Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, contact and billing information and other transaction information). We use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate with you about the status of your order.
- Credit card information submitted with your order is used only for payment processing and is not retained on our site. Credit card information is securely transmitted to the credit card processing company.
- You may request your purchase be shipped by common carrier, in which case certain information will be shared with the respective carrier for delivery purposes.
- Personal identifiable Information collected from our customers is not shared, sold or leased to anybody period.
- When you visit our website we may record your IP address. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, prevent fraud, administer our site, track users’ movements on the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Links To Other Web Sites. Links to third-party Web sites may be provided solely for your information and convenience, or to provide additional information for various other goods and services. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to our Site, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
- If you have any concerns about our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please send us an e-mail. We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and remedy any problems you bring to our attention.